29/10/2015

Get Messy Art Journal Season of Words Six


This week's Get Messy has been bittersweet as it's the last one from this Season and I will really miss this and I will most certainly be continuing to use my altered book for long after.

The first page this week has a quote that really spoke to me this week and it contains a little note to myself to remind me of some important things to remind myself.


My next page is inspired by the lovely Julia and a technique she used last week.I put oil pastels under the black paint and scratched it off to add in the quote. This is something my grandmother used to say and I think it's an important message even now.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your scratch art and what an amazing quote. Wise grandma, as per usual <3 Thank you so much for this season Karen, you genius you.

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...